What Information We Collect:
We gather information through various forms available on our website. This data encompasses your contact details (including name, email address, and phone number), CV, and feedback.
Why We Collect This Information:
Our primary aim in collecting this information is to facilitate the processing of inquiries, maintain a database of CVs, and seek your permission before publishing feedback. Additionally, we may employ this data to reach out to you concerning our products and services.
How We Utilize This Information
The information collected serves various commercial purposes, such as inquiry processing, CV storage, and feedback publication. Furthermore, we may employ this data for communication regarding our products and services. Rest assured, we will not disclose this information to any third parties without obtaining your explicit consent.
How We Safeguard This Information
We implement robust security measures in accordance with Salesforce standards. This includes encryption protocols and stringent access controls to ensure the utmost protection of your data.
You maintain certain rights regarding your data. You can request the deletion or cessation of the use of your information by submitting a form. Additionally, you have the right to be informed about how your data is utilized and to rectify any inaccuracies.
How to Reach Us
For any concerns related to your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the form available on our website at www.rgprincipal.com. Your privacy matters to us, and we are here to address any queries or requests you may have.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your web browser when you visit our website or when you view advertisements we have placed on other websites. Cookies allow your browser to remember some specific information which the web server can later retrieve and use. When you quit your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer’s memory, while some expire or disappear.
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our website and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our website, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display RG Principal advertisements when you visit websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other websites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
This paragraph applies only to the www.rgprincipal.com website. That website may use third parties to serve advertisements as described immediately above. To do so, these parties may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags) to gather information concerning your use of our that website and other websites and, based on that information, serve advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn how to opt out of it on the particular device on which you are accessing this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please visit www.rgprincipal.com . The www.rgprincipal.com website adheres to the interest-based advertising principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance, available at http://www.aboutads.info/principles.