Important multinational company in the energy sector is looking for a Commercial Engineer, Civil Engineer or Accountant for the role of Project Controller with at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
Main functions of the position:
- Performing financial due diligence procedures with a view to identifying risks of importance that are relevant to the perception of a contemplated transaction.
- Analyzing key balance sheet components and valuation issues, for example, identifying overvalued assets and undervalued/omitted liabilities.
- Quantifying tax and other non compliance exposures.
- Coordinating local SPV, HoldCo and Service Co accounting with the outsourced accounting provider.
- Preparing monthly reports for under development and service Co’s.
- Prepare annual budget and reviews.
- Work closely with Financial Controller and Head of Tax to review and approve the most suitable investment structure.
- Collaborate for local audit work for any local statutory audit requirements and Group audit review.
- Ensuring tax compliance for local SPV, HoldCo and Service Co with the outsourced tax providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance or Commercial Engineer.
- At least 5 years of post-graduate experience within the energy or utility industry.
- Strong understanding of Financial Due diligence, IFRS, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Analysis is essential.
- Advanced level of English.