Importante empresa multinacional está en búsqueda de un(a) ingeniero(a) MW-DDH/Informatica.
Requirements Analysis, Estimation and High-Level-Design
• Should have exposure to various client business domains.
• In-depth business understanding to engage with client Business stakeholders for requirement elicitation. Document and Participate in requirement gathering session with business users.
• Facilitate meeting for clarifications, requirement document review and business process mapping
• Provide solutions for complex business problems based on the experience with domain and improve end-user experience
• Lead the estimation and review the estimates
• Creation of High-level technical document based on proposed solution architecture diagram and functional document
• Participate in Functional design review meeting with business product owners
• Work closely with Client business and product owner
Solution Architecture and Design
• Experience in solution design handling several huge Data transformation projects, mainly with Informatica suite of tools. This expertise is key in defining Technical Design based on available data patterns.
• Interact with business user to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability
• Identify the expected data volume and user volume
• Scope the availability of infrastructures like server space and database availability
• Identify different interfaces of the application: upstream and downstream
• Understand Data Distribution Hub (DDH) model and identify the Common Formats that best suits the interfaces to publish the data.
• Develop POC (Proof of concept) for proposed technology options and check for feasibility
• Creation of FMD (Function Mapping documents) for different interfaces
Development and Delivery
• Experience in Informatica Power Center.
• Development of mappings and workflows based on low level design
• Unit test using internal tool for data integrity
• Involve in technical discussions for all the critical interfaces in the project
• Ensure delivery with SLA compliance and Clients stakeholders’ satisfaction
• Coordination with offshore team for development and perform code reviews
• Test the POC for different scenarios like data volume, user volume and user experience