Important European renewable energy company is looking for an Audit Accountant to fill the position of Consolidation Specialist.
Main Job Responsabilities:
● Consolidation and Group’s reporting.
● Local Information According IFRS
● Management of the annual audit, including the rationalization of deviations and the writing of notes according to IFRS
● Monitoring of the Group’s consolidation policy and its application throughout the Group
● Implementation of new consolidation software (Navision or Microsoft Dynamics, Business Central)
● Knowledge of local standards and IFRS: general knowledge with emphasis on IFRS 9 (financial standards and instruments), 15 (income recognition) and 16 (leasing).
● Demonstrated experience in the IFRS consolidation process
● Analytical skills, MS Excel intermediate level.
● 4-5 years of experience in a similar position and reporting financial statements.
● High level of English
● Public Accountant Auditor, senior management or IFRS graduate.
● Experience in consolidation of financial statements.