OBJECTIVE OF THE POST
Technical and administrative support to Operations Director to
achieve operational excellence of the wind farms, efficient and
effective risk management, cost op
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
Direct supervision of the processes of operation and
maintenance of the assets:
• Follows maintenance schedules and asset
• Report tracking delivered by service provider.
• Directly manage execution of Works as maybe
required (i.e. tests / preventative maintenance and
• Supervises that the contractor executes the
necessary actions to comply with the company’s
• Preparation of reports to the Operations Director,
the management and Board.
Represents the company before sectorial authorities:
• Assist negotiations of specific, contractual terms or
relationship with authorities.
• Assist the presentation of the company to the
public and authorities.
Supervise the implementation of engineering in
construction and operation:
• Check that the engineering is correctly
• Electrical, Electromechanical Engineering or similar.
• Renewables generation management and performance analysis (recommendable).
• Maintenance training (recommendable)
• Must have extensive understanding of power generation utilities and particularly wind energy projects including Medium Voltage systems, High
Voltage substations, control and communications systems and wind turbines.
• Track record in operations and maintenance of
utility scale power projects.
• Control Systems and SCADA
• Working familiarity with Operational contracting
structures (Balance of Plant maintenance, Full
Scope services Agreements, Interconnection