Multinational NCRE EPC company is looking for a Country Manager in Chile
The Country Manager will be the legal representative of the company in Chile, main responsible of the scheduling and correct execution of EPC projects, including engineering stage, construction stage and O&M regarding the quarterly and annually planification. Ensure the company has a correct cash flow and employment performance in the country.
In addition, the chosen candidate will must have relationships with bank entities and manage energy contracts, and will be responsible of the commercial development in Chile.
- Oversees the operation of the EPC-O&M and BoT activities by the local staff, ensures that all local staff is at the desired technical level, intervenes whenever considers that activities are not following the scope, performs occasionally visits to inspect the level of the provided services and in general secures that the staff is performing the activities in a manner that respects fully the contracts as well as all the other provisions of the agreements.
- Will be responsible of the operational management in that specific country. This includes being the legal representative, commercial contracts management, cash-flow, incomes, revenues and the quality of the different objectives proposals sent from our HQ.
- Provide technical and management support to the managers.
- Communicates with the beneficiary to check level of satisfaction.
- Ensures that the local staff is following contractual obligations.
- Checks the technical level of the local staff and organizes along with the project manager regular trainings.
- Develop procedures and ensure implementation in cooperation with the project manager.
- Experience managing teams with participatory leadership.
- Experience in planning, direction and supervision in electrical infrastructure construction projects.
- Management of contracts and customer relationship and management of contractors.
- Experience in relationships with financiers.
- At least 10 years of experience in construction of electrical infrastructure projects.
- At least 4 years of experience leading work teams in similar projects in similar roles.
- Upper English.