For a global leader in industrial equipment and technical solutions in a global growth process.
This role is based in Buenos Aires with flexibility to work from our offices, your house or either our clients offices.
- Leading sales growth for equipment solutions in the region through key account management, project pursuit and distribution channel development;
- Positioning the Company as a market-leading niche supplier of unique solutions and differentiating it from competitors;
- Focusing sales activities on end users and through specification and recommendations generated by engineering companies;
- Developing, managing and leveraging channel partners to extend market reach and capabilities, leading local partner(s) in Day-to-Day business growth;
- Working collaboratively with our global and regional sales teams to lead and coordinate large projects that meet customer needs and accelerate sales growth;
- Keeping ahead of market and customer trends and serving as a knowledge leader for standards and specifications within our served sectors;
- Lead Long term (strategic) project sales successes;
- English: Full professional proficiency;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Tech/Sales/BD Lead roles with high profile first-tier OEMs/EPC/Eng Companies in selling tech solutions or related products directly and through engineering companies; multinational firm career experience;
- Channel development and management experience and capabilities;
- Strong experience working and network at customer sites and with Engineering Companies, owners, and OEM’s; Technically solid – highly respected by customers & engineering companies as best in field;
- Experience in negotiating strategic alliances, commercial contracts and purchasing agreements with end users would be an advantage. Comfortable at customer sites and in Corporate and Engineering office;