Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst
An important company in the automotive sector is in search of a Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst.
- Participate in the construction of the LEAN culture development strategy within the company.
- Train and lead cross-functional teams and leaders to develop the LEAN mindset and practices based on principles of continuous improvement and customer focus.
- Develop and consistently maintain an internal communication plan for disseminating the LEAN culture.
- Promote the creation and participation of a network of LEAN “ambassadors,” seeking to identify, customize, train, and encourage areas to use internal and external best practices.
- Develop work teams to operate autonomously according to the LEAN philosophy.
- Develop metrics and evaluation structures to measure the company’s progress on the LEAN journey. Through the application of LEAN practices, assist in defining strategies and action plans, considering long-term objectives.
- Education / Degree: Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- Three to five years of experience in developing and implementing organizational culture changes, focused on continuous improvement in different environments and processes.
- Experience managing continuous improvement projects.
- Knowledge of Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean management methodologies (courses, specialization, etc.).
- Language: Intermediate English proficiency.